Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The letter to President on 1st July 2009

c

1st July 2009

His Excellency President

The President Office Male’

Your Excellency President Mohamed Nasheed,

I would like to clarify whether the great difficulties I have been facing was really the policy of the Government to force me lodging my case in Maldivian Court.

I am sending the copy of the letters communicating between me and The Home Ministry which clearly showed the policy and stance from both sides.

In whichever the legal institution to finalize my issue, an independent investigation is necessarily required. I prefer to resume the investigation of the UN Court which has been pending since September 2003.

I would like to obtain the clear viewpoint of yours over this issue. I also wish to express my viewpoint that putting pressure on my subsistence would not bring any good to progress the issue.

Best Regards.

Your Sincerely

Richard Wu Mei De

No comments:

Post a Comment