Thursday, October 8, 2009


      After some months I came to know that Ms. Mariam Waheeda is the Permanent Secretary of the Home Ministry in Maldives. Her comment on the Face Book regarding my issue should be considered more than her personal viewpoint.


http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/pics/t_silhouette.jpg
Friend Requested
July 7 at 10:24pm
Its sad u are trying to put the blame on the govt. Former govt tried so many times to send u back to China but u refused. This govt took u out of jail but u wanted to remain in jail cause u want to increase ur time in jail. In other words u stayed in jail on ur own will. I think u shud go to court and get justice from the person who brought u to Maldives. By the way DPRS had a single room with food at a guest house for a month but u choose to sleep in front of the Dept. Be truthful Mr. Wu Medi


http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v230/731/18/t100000050890469_6185.jpg
Today at 11:08am 21st July 2009
Do you know what the truth is when you talk about being “truthful”? I think you don’t have any legal sense therefore talking childishly.
Firstly you were talking about former government tried so many times to send me back to china. In fact they don’t have this right. I did not face this, not even once. They worked on this on my back. But they could not get my passport from Chinese government.
Secondly the government carried out arbitrary releasing during my medical treatment in IGMH hospital, without any legal procedure. I never refused to come out of jail. But it should be in a proper legal procedure which I demanded in a written form, formally.
Thirdly the jail is not an institution where people can check in and check out at their own will. The government carried out arbitrary releasing was only to escape from bearing the accountability of arbitrary detention.
Fourthly I don’t think I can get justice in court of Maldives and I don’t think I should get justice by fighting against any Maldivian individual other than the Maldivian government. Because the jail is does not belong to any individual, but the government.
Fifthly if I accepted to go to a guest house with food it means that I accept to be released without proper legal procedure, than the evil intention of the government to close the pending international court case of my issue would be reached.





Top of Form



No comments:

Post a Comment